I’m a little late on the 11 months post but wanted to make sure to capture the next to last month of the “sticker project.”
Things of note with William:
– He frequently says “Dada”, “Dah” (when pointing or reaching or pulling the dogs), “Hey”, “Hi,” and has attempted “Mama” twice (though it’s debatable what he was really trying for.)
– His excitement over yogurt and sweet potatoes is enough to scare you into thinking he’s having a seizure. He balls up his fist and shakes. It’s amazing.
– He LOVES to play ball, beat on any drum, play the piano (his creation usually sounds like something from a scary movie), touch/yank/pat the dogs, and swing.
– He is a wonderful eater, a great nighttime sleeper and a very happy boy. People are always commenting on his disposition and how agreeable he is no matter the circumstance.
– He gives wonderful kisses – though they are usually more of a lick or an open mouth mess. He is stingy though and won’t always give them – especially if you continue to ask for one.
William is my doll baby and such a loving, gentle baby. He’s forever smiling or laughing – and he keeps a good mood no matter how tired or sick he may be.